Cloud Application Developer
This developer position is responsible for engineering, design, development, and support of identity and access management (IAM) systems across Amazon Web Services. The candidate operates in a design and implementation capacity on project-based initiatives that involve Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM), account life cycle management, access provisioning, OS/software installation and configuration including upgrades and patching, monitoring and reporting of supported systems, auditing and assessment of access and provisioned access, and corporate acquisition support.
- The Software Cloud Developer will design and develop software for internal R&D departments who are responsible for creating innovative IVD solutions.
- Work with and mentor developers on a component of the system to meet your design goals.
- Work with a system architect to define components responsibilities, plan components evolution, and ensure components will meet system needs.
- Work with software testers to ensure the system supports both automated and manual test needs.
- Work with microbiology experts and business analysts to learn microbiology and balance requirements with technical complexity.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to develop and document deliverables compliant with established company design control and regulatory statutes
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SOA, REST services using Spring Boot and Swagger
- Authentication Protocols in AWS, Windows, and Linux
- SSL communication
- OO analysis and design experience using Design Patterns
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Design and development of relational databases.
- Tomcat/JBOSS servers
- Linux command line usage experience
- Scripting language (Python, Groovy, Bash, etc )
- Version control system ( Subversion, Git )
- Build technologies like Gradle, Maven, Jenkins
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda Functions, ECS, EKS, RDS)